Job Readiness Workshops: April 29th and May 6th
Click Here to RSVP
The Youth and Family Center began in 1888 as the Ethical Society of St. Louis serving German and Polish immigrants. In 1909 the Neighborhood House at Nineteenth and O’Fallon Streets was purchased. In 1911 a new association was incorporated under the title “Neighborhood Association”. In 1944 the organization relocated to its current location on Twentieth Street where it has remained for 64 years. In 1995 the Board of Directors changed the name to The Youth and Family Center (YFC) to better reflect the services being provided to the community.